Who Let The Cats Out?! Why Turbo Tracks Are Awesome.The Animal Rescue Site
The Turbo Scratcher Cat Toy has it all… if you’re a cat! We just had to share are the top reasons that the Turbo Scratcher is considered a feline favorite – mostly because we couldn’t resist the photos that you shared of your cats having fun. ¬†Any good reasons to add? ¬†Feel free to share them, or your own awesome cat¬†photos, in the comments!
1. It’s a great spot for a sprinkle of catnip! Few cats can resist having a good roll when you add it, and maybe even going a little crazy before taking a recuperative nap.
(Source:¬†Michelle, Alfie is hilarious!)
2. It makes for a comfy napping spot – if you’re a cat! Of course we know that cats sleep in some of the oddest places and positions. A spot that looks like it’s made for them and smells just right might be irresistible.
(Source:¬†Kathy, Olivia looks so content!)
3. It’s an¬†excellent claw-sharpener. The replaceable¬†cardboard scratcher in the middle is perfect for getting the fidgets out. Far better than say, the sofa… (Source: Thanks for sharing, Mizuki!)
4. Sitting or standing on it¬†adds¬†height and an aura of nobility. If it makes you look taller, the dog might respect you.
(Source:¬†Judy, Doodle is adorable!)
5. Prey cannot escape the circular maze. That ball just keeps going around in a chase-inducing circuit. It doesn’t get lost under the fridge, or bounce down the stairs.
(Source:¬†Thanks Susan! Clover’s sure having fun!)
6. It makes a great conversation piece!
(Source:¬†Thanks for sharing, Candice!)