Baby Pygmy Goat Doing The Happy Dance May Be The Greatest Thing EverJulie Hunt
I was scrolling through my email and after only receiving spam, I needed a pick me up. Thank goodness I found this! A baby pygmy goat is so cute that if it stayed that size, I would own a dozen. At least! Good thing they don’t stay that size. HAHA! How cute is this video?! Seriously! If you’re having a bad day, this will lift you up right away!
A few fun facts about these adorable little goats:
- Pygmy goats can swim…quite well, too!
- These little guys are impressive jumpers! They’re pretty playful, as you can see in the video.
- Pygmy goats have been domesticated and some keep them as pets.
- They come in all sorts of colors.
- They can be very loving if you give them love.
- They live about 10-15 years…about as long as a dog.
- They must be pretty intelligent, because apparently you can even train them!
Now check out the video for lots of smiles!