These Super Simple Homemade Dog Treats Are Just What Your Pups Need!Adam Greene
Everyone wants to make their dog fun homemade treats, the problem is finding the time. Thankfully there is an easy solution that will take less than 10 minutes to prepare, and your dog will be incredibly thankful you did!
The ingredients are about as common as you can get. A bit of broth, some apples, and a bit of parsley, and you’re on your way to a frozen treat your dog will love! These are especially wonderful during the warmer months, but you dog will love them all year round!
They also fit perfectly in these No-Spill Paw Print Ice Cube Trays. Cute, and, most importantly, you won’t mix them up with your normal ice cubes. No one wants a dog treat cocktail! Get a set of two trays from our store and make some treats for your dog!
We gave these treats to our pup, Zoe, and she loved them! Watch the video:
Apple And Chicken Broth Dog Treats
10min prep, 3-4 hours to freeze to prepare, serves 16-20
- 2 apples
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- Pour chicken broth into into ice cube tray, filling each mold 1/3 of the way up. Place in freezer and let set.
- Cut apples into slices, removing and discarding core and seeds.
- Place in food processor and pulse until smooth.
- If using fresh herbs, add to food processor and pulse until desired consistency is reached.
- Transfer apple parsley mixture to paw print ice cube tray and fill.
- Place in freezer and freeze for 3-4 hours, or until hardened.